5.29.2007

drawing #11: we will ride this ugly pig to victory.

5-29-07

WHEN: Just now, while attempting to install an internet filter on some new computers. Shortly after discussing what things are appropriate for kids to draw and write about with my boss - a discussion which is always awkward, because I was one of those kids writing about blowing up my school or setting things on fire when I was lil' wee tyke.

WHAT IT MEANS: Maybe - and this is just speculation, mind you - maybe I secretly want my boss to censor the kids' work, because if the kids are thinking about knives, then it's only a matter of time until they actually get knives, and then they will drive all of us into the sea at the head of their pointed hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we should talk about the whole thoughts into actions theories sometime. i don't know how i feel about it all.