5.31.2007

drawing #13: bee-yoo-tee-full.

5-31-07

WHEN: This girl Tasha drew a rather unflattering portrait of me and demanded a drawing in exchange. When I asked her what she wanted a picture of she said, and I quote: "A fat, drooling cheerleader. Really, really fat."


WHAT IT MEANS: Tasha either wants this drawing to taunt someone with or she has some heretofore unnoticed weirdness going on. Also: I need to get over my fear of drawing liquids so I can get down with the drool. And, apparently, I need to actually look at some big-boned folks so I can draw them with properly proportioned limbs.

2 comments:

Monica said...

i dont know you but i just stumbled upon your blog and laughed at work really loudly when i read about the "really fat cheerleader" drawing. cheers!

Anonymous said...

it's ok--i laughed too and i'm in an archives in a library!