6.16.2007

drawing #26: discuss amongst yrselves.

discussion (6-15-07)

WHEN: Drawn at work while helping Ben draw a mummy wrapped with toliet paper. Colored while watching old episodes of ER with my wife.

WHAT IT MEANS: This whole "talking with birds" thing has been a reoccurring motif this week, and I have no idea where it came from. The birds have been singing earlier and earlier in my neighborhood, sometimes sounding like entire flocks or choruses - they're getting up with the sun, at least - but it's not like I've been harboring any particular love (or animosity) towards them. Maybe it means I'm trying to explain the inexplicable - to talk to people who I share no language with.

Hmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!